Thursday 18 December 2008

Quickie Avatar Blog

Hi there,

I'm still compiling a 'Who the Hell is...?' Blog post, which should have gone up tonight as my promised midweek blog. But due to a computer malfunction (For malfunction read - Laptop battery dead, charger missing)I can't get at the rest of what I wrote, tonight. Luckily, I had some back up content for you which I was going to post up on Saturday.

As some of you who know me from other forums may be aware, from time to time I do Avatars for other users to pick up and add to their profile. On the grounds that Comic Book Resources' Forum's Marvel Avatars thread was a little bare in terms of Captain Britain and MI13 avatars I did a set and posted them up. They've almost certainly been swallowed up by the tide of new avatars since, but I thought, well, why not share them with you guys here?

So here they are. Please feel free to click on each, save the image to your own PC, and upload it to whatever forum you currently use. I've supplied 80x80 pixels and 70x70 versions, which should cover most bases. Here is the current selection:

Captain Britain:



















The Black Knight:




















Spitfire:














John the Skrull:


























Captain Midlands:














Pete Wisdom:



















Faiza Hussain:




















Blade:














Hope you enjoy them. Please let me know what you think. I'm contemplating trying to do some Marvel UK character avatars in the New Year. There are so few of those about online, and I'd like to change that.

Okay, cheers for stopping by. With any luck the next Blog will be up at the weekend.

See you later

Mark (Sword)

No comments:

Post a Comment