Sunday 23 May 2010

Guess who's been made an Avenger!

Ha Ha! Made you look!

Yes somebody HAS. But not the person you were probably expecting...



Don't let the beard fool you (Yeah the photo is a couple of years old now...) but that IS me, in the bottom of that double page spread in this week's Avengers #1, reboot. I applied, as with countless others, on Marvel's I Am An Avenger site, in their contest to get your mugshot into that issue.

I didn't think that I'd actually get printed. To be honest I'd probably have picked a better photo if I had... :D

Somewhere back in time 10-year-old Me is feeling truly made up.

Now if they'd just bring Excalibur back, I could get a letter printed, and he'd think I was a LEGEND!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, you star!

    In other news, Mark, according to the traditions of the Kreativ Blogger Award, which oblige me to post the following in a thread where it doesn't actually belong, I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award.

    More info, and why I've nominated you, on a post at my blog.

    And if my attempt at a hyperlink in the above sentence fails, try:

    snipurl.com/kreativgong

    Getting the nomination is the same as winning. And if it all seems like too much faff, I understand you can ignore the whole thing!

    Mart

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lord, Gateway ... did we ever meet his brothers fine Fare or Waitrose?

    Maybe it's Dr Druid. That would be pretty awful too.

    ReplyDelete