Sunday 22 March 2009

Now THAT'S a cover!

Hullo folks,

Thought this might be of interest to some of you. The cover to Captain Britain & Mi13 #14 has been doing the rounds on forums over the weekend. It was on Marvel.com, but no longer appears to be, so I cannot credit the cover artist. Great shame. This one's quite striking, I'm sure you'll agree.



Click on the image for a closer look, because that's quite a body count! Obviously that's Captain Britain in Dracula's grasp, but there's all manner of British characters piled up there - Pete Wisdom, Blade, Union Jack, Motormouth, Killpower, Micromax...

How many can you spot?

Feel free to speculate. As always, I have my theories.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats quite the image.

    Exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see Motormouth in Captain Britain! I always liked the character, as she felt the most honest and truthful of marvel UKs Genesis characters. Really nice to see Cornell tipping his hat to these characters. That cover is excellent. If there is one thing I would improve on this book, it would be to get more of a feel for the good Captain. I'm new to the character, and don't really feel as if I 'know' him that well. Likewise Pete Wisdom. I love Farzia, though! She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete