Tuesday 11 August 2009

On the subject of Radio Silence



Dear reader,

You are no doubt concerned over the lack of recent output from online Marvel UK Fan Blog 'It Came From Darkmoor'. Maybe you have been suffering from withdrawal symptoms - such as a need to explain the concept of Knights of Pendragon to total strangers, end all your sentences with a Death's Head "Yes?", or waking from a tormented sleep, screaming out about the oncoming 'Battle Tide'.

I feel for you.

At present I've kind of had to hold fire with the Blog due to having been cut off from my longboxes, and through spending most of my evenings and weekends packing, for an impeding house move. A move which has not been going well. I almost ended up homeless last week due to it not going well. Luckily I have an understanding lettings agency...

As a result, updates will be a lot less frequent until I actually bloody MOVE. Keep an eye out, you might spot one, now and then.

In the meantime, my Twitter feed will remain active, and you will be able to find my on Comic Book Resources' Forum and at Millarworld.

Thanks for your continued support.

Speeak soon.

Mark Roberts

The Sword is Drawn

No comments:

Post a Comment