Wednesday 24 December 2008

Seasons Greetings from It Came From Darkmoor

Hi Folks,

As you'll probably have noticed Christmas is upon us. Unfortunately, through family commitments (Hey, it IS Christmas) the Blog entry promised for Christmas has been a little delayed. It will be up over the next few, as it's important that it be their for New Years. You'll see why when it's up.

Well, I've got to go and get myself off into the Christmas Spirit, now. But before I do I'd just like to wish a fully heart-felt Merry Christmas to all readers and followers of the blog. It's been a couple of months over a year since I started this thing up. This time last year our statcounter had registered a little way under 2000 visitors. I can barely believe we broke the 10,000 barrier.

I'd like to thank you all for your support, Paul Cornell and john Freeman for giving the site an unprompted plug when we first launched, and anybody I've met at cons or in comic book stores and asked obtuse Marvel UK based requests of. You've all been very nice to have humoured me. ;) And I'm sure you'll agree that it's great to see from the number of visitors that some folks still seem to have an interest in these characters and their world. As long as that remains it'll never truly disappear.

Hope you have all have a great Christmas, and a cracking New Year.

Mark

(Sword)

No comments:

Post a Comment